As another SAP Solution, if you want to start in the SAP CRM World, these are useful links that you should review:
- SAP Best Practice: Configurations guides with the most common scenarios for a SAP Implementation. It is free and is always useful to check for find configuration guides available. http://help.sap.com/ Best Practices -> Cross-Industry Packages > Customer Relationship Management.
- SAP SDN CRM Articles: Guides with explanation about specific CRM topics. A good place to find useful information. http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/articles-crm-all.
- SAP SDN CRM eLearning: Demonstration videos where presenter explains how a functionality works or can be configured in the system. Definitely a place to visit unless once per month, specially because new topics are covered frequently here rather than in a best practice. http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/crm-elearning
- SAP CRM Online Knwoledge Product (OKP): Requires a licence, but if you have one, you could find the official presentations and information available for SAP CRM. http://service.sap.com/okp
- CRM Expert Magazine: Requires online subscriptions. Useful topics are posted monthly. http://www.crmexpertonline.com/
- SAP CRM Upgrade Information: Official information about upgrade information and documentation. https://service.sap.com/upgrade-crm
- SAP Notes: Official site with notes information for fix errors, bugs and problems. http://service.sap.com/notes
- SAP Help: Official site with definitions and theoretical information about SAP CRM Scenarios and functionalities. SAP Solutions > SAP Business Suite > SAP Customer Relationship Management. http://help.sap.com/